Carescape B450 Transport- and Desktop Patient Monitor
The Carescape Patient Monitor B450 combines the features and functionality of the B650 and B850 compressed in a very portable format allowing full hemodynamic and full respiratory monitoring during transport and as a desktop monitor for recovery and other mid acuity areas.
The most comprehensive clinical intelligence solution
The Carescape B450 Transport/Desktop modular Patient Monitor is available with department specific software packages for Anesthesia, PACU, Cardiology, ICU and Neonatal/Pediatric Care. B450 is a full family member of the Carescape by Anandic portfolio of high quality patient monitors.
The Carescape Monitor B450 is part of a complete modular platform of monitoring solutions that work together across the hospital for reliable data continuity to support care area workflow and the clinical excellence you demand. Developed by clinicians for clinicians, the Carescape platform is designed to reduce the learning curve with an intuitive Linux-powered user interface.
Fast access to accurate clinical data – portable and desktop patient monitor:
• Vital patient details all in one place for a streamlined, efficient workflow
• Clinically excellent algorithms deliver a wide range of measurements, based on heritage from Marquette Electronics and Datex-Ohmeda.
• Wired or wireless network connectivity allows for alarm sharing, central station monitoring and data capture to electronic medical record systems
• Critical information, including modular spirometry with gas exchange, measured airway pressures, volumes, and calculated values at the patient’s airway deliver reliable and vital measurements to help assess patient readiness for ventilator weaning
• SpO2 and CO2 parameters provide data form oxygenation and ventilation calculations
• Preconfigured monitor profiles and screen layouts allow you to assess data quickly when consulting or considering next steps
• Unity Network™ Interface Device, when combined with the CARESCAPE Monitor B650/B850, allows for ventilator data integration or other external devices