Delivering cost-effective, reliable, and accurate fetal monitoring with mother’s comfort in mind.
Corometrics 170 Series Fetal Monitor
Sleek, compact and lightweight fetal monitors for antepartum of fetal heart and uterine activity made with the quality you expect from Corometrics. Wide beam 9-crystal Nautilus watertight ultrasound transducers provide the fetal heart rate and acquire the signal easily and quickly. Watertight Nautilus tocotransducers are flat for comfort and easy to clean.Corometrics 170 monitors come in two options: Model 171 single ultrasound for reliable non-stress testing, and Model 172 for dual ultrasound external monitoring for non-stress testing.
- Fetal high/low threshold alarms
- Heart rate offset on twins monitors clearlyseparates heart rates
- Heartbeat Coincidence on twins monitor to be sure youare not monitoring the same fetus twice
- Fetal Movement Detection option monitors gross fetal
- movements and automatically records them on the stripchart paper
- Large LED’s for ease of use
- Independent volume controls with twins monitors
- Standard Z-fold paper
- Two (2) Standard RS232 interfaces for CIS and NIBP
- Allows ambulatory monitoring with the Corometrics 340
- telemetry interface
- Unique Fetal Acoustic Stimulator interfaceto automatically annotate the strip when generating avibro-acoustic pulse during an NST
Large, easy-to-read display clearly presents information on fetal heart rate and uterine activity.
Nautilus best in class fl at Toco transducers and dual 9-crystal watertight Ultrasound Transducers.
Independent volume controls facilitate easy transducer placement.
Heart rate off set mode makes it easy to visually distinguish between the heart rates of twins by allowing you to off set the secondary FHR by +20BPM.
HeartBeat Coincidence recognition provides visual and audible indications when it detects synchronous fetal or maternal heart-rate signals, indicating that you may be monitoring a duplicate signal.